Wednesday, February 26, 2014

All of the Things To Do With Greek Yogurt

Some days you go on a recipe-searching bender.

This was one of those days.

Actually, it was like a week, with me coming back and filtering through all the tabs and links on and off until one day I decided enough is enough time to post everything and stop clicking.

So here we have it.



Potato Salad
Banana Bread
PB Dip
GF Alfredo
Lemon-Yogurt Sauce

GF Cheesecake

Deviled Eggs
Eggplant Dip
Lemon Yogurt Bundt
Hollondaise Sauce
Blueberry Breakfast Bread
3 Dips in 10 Minutes
Quinoa Pancakes
Key Lime Pie

Lists by Other People:
Jeanette's Healthy Living
Serious Eats
Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth
Greatist


Unrelated:
Potatoes
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bits
Nutella-Stuffed Banana Cookies
Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas This would have been helpful last week when my blender broke and I was left with an errant bowl of sprouted chickpeas.

Also, one of these days I'm going to have to sit down with all the different brands of greek yogurt and figure out which one is the best. My go-to is either Trader Joe's (non-fat or full-fat, depending on my mood) or Greek Gods.