Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Liege Waffles

Alright, so I have a hard time following most recipes because they're written inconveniently.

Like why would you ever have ALL the ingredients followed by ALL the instructions. It makes no sense. What is it, like a grocery list?!

So every time I want to follow a recipe I have to rewrite it in an order that makes sense.

And for a long time I've tried to kinda make a hybrid thing on this blog so that normal people can understand my recipes.

No longer.

I'm writing them like people should have been writing them all along: short, sweet, and integrated.


~A~
1 pkg. 1/4 oz. yeast
1/3 cups lukewarm water
1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
wait 15 minutes (or less -- they turned out really yeast-y)

~B~
2 cups flour
3 eggs, 1 at a time
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cups melted butter


Combine.
Rise 'til doubled, (about 1 hour)
Fold in 1 C. BELGIAN pearl sugar
Rest 15 minutes. In the meantime, heat up your iron!
Make.
Eat.
Yum.